Articles on this Page
- 11/29/09--08:57: _Embed Polls on Your...
- 11/29/09--08:58: _Deletion of Poll Re...
- 11/29/09--08:59: _Number of Responses...
- 11/29/09--08:59: _Customizable Poll D...
- 11/29/09--09:00: _Formatting of Poll ...
- 11/29/09--09:00: _Animated Graphical ...
- 11/29/09--10:21: _Password Protect Yo...
- 11/29/09--10:23: _Survey Restrictions...
- 11/29/09--10:27: _Toggle Survey Betwe...
- 11/29/09--10:50: _View Tabular Result...
- 11/29/09--08:57: Embed Polls on Your Website and Blog
- 11/29/09--08:58: Deletion of Poll Responses
- 11/29/09--08:59: Number of Responses per Poll
- 11/29/09--08:59: Customizable Poll Designs
- 11/29/09--09:00: Formatting of Poll Results
- 11/29/09--09:00: Animated Graphical Display of Poll Results
- 11/29/09--10:21: Password Protect Your Surveys
- 11/29/09--10:23: Survey Restrictions: Session, IP, Cookie, etc…
- 11/29/09--10:27: Toggle Survey Between “Live” and “Not Live”
- 11/29/09--10:50: View Tabular Results in Realtime
You will be able to create a poll and paste the embed code on your website or blog to display your poll to users. Here is how to embed a poll into your website: And here is how to embed
Before displaying your poll to the public, you may want to allow some friends/colleagues to take the poll to ensure that everything is in order. Once this has happened, you can delete the responses to the poll and deploy it
The number of responses that you can collect per poll you create is not limited by FluidSurveys. Watch this video tutorial on polls:
You can modify the look and feel of your poll with ease in order to match the branding of your own site. You will have access to the css-like parameters in the embed code that will be used to place
You can decide how respondents will be able to see the results of a poll (if you decide that they should be able to view the results). You can allow them to view only percentages or percentages and number of
Once users complete a poll, they will be able to see the results from the poll up until that point in an animated graphical format (i.e. if you enable this option). Watch this video on polls:
You will be able to assign a password to your surveys in cases where you don’t want them to be generally available to the public. One scenario where a password may be a good option is when you would like
It is important to restrict access to a survey based on the conditions under which you will be deploying your survey. There are a few options available when using FluidSurveys. You will be able to put no restrictions on your
At any point in time, you will be able to set a survey to “live” or “not live”. If the survey is “not live”, outside users will not be able to access it. In order for your survey respondents to
Using FluidSurveys’ analytics, you will be able to see a real-time snapshot of all of your survey results. The results will be in tabular format and can be exported into multiple other reporting formats such as csv, pdf, etc… You